- Christmas Eve December 24th 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Christmas Day December 25th Closed
- Saturday December 26th Closed
- New Year's Eve December 31st 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
- New Year's Day January 1st Closed
- Saturday January 2nd 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
WAGNER’S CLIFFORD PHARMACY IS TAKING THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS TO PROTECT OUR PATIENTS AND OUR STAFF
IN STORE PICK-UP
- Monday – Friday 9:30am-6pm
- Saturday 9:30am-1pm
Patients may pick up prescriptions or drop off paper prescriptions at the drive thru.
Cash, check, or credit card accepted.
- Monday – Friday 10am-6pm
- Saturday 10am-1pm
- Patients may pick up prescriptions or drop off paper prescriptions at the drive thru.
- Call ahead with your order and credit card information. We will continue to accept cash and check.
- Pharmacy staff will call you when your order is ready to pick up.
Deliveries are reserved for our senior patients and high-risk populations.
Deliveries are made Tuesday and Friday.
Pharmacy staff will call you to set up delivery. You must be home to receive delivery
PLEASE ALLOW ONE BUSINESS DAY TO PROCESS ALL REFILLS
- New prescriptions will be filled the same day.
- We need extra time to call doctors, order medicines from our wholesalers before cut-off times, and sanitize the pharmacy between patient encounters. We appreciate your patience.
- You will see new faces at the pharmacy or hear new voices on the phone. We have added more staff to meet the needs of our patients. Please be patient as they learn their new jobs. They look forward to getting to know all of you.
- Pharmacy hours Monday – Friday 9:30am -6pm, Saturday 9:30am-1pm, & closed on Sundays & Holidays.
Save time and order your refill on our app or online on our website www.endlessmtrx.com
- We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement these changes to protect your health as well as the health of our staff.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.
Meet Your Pharmacist
Dr. William Scott Wagner graduated from Temple University with a BS in Pharmacy, then went on to get his Doctorate in Pharmacy at Shenandoah University. After graduating he opened Endless Mountains Pharmacy in 2002 and has been serving the community ever since.
In 2019, Dr Wagner moved the pharmacy to the former FNB Bank building and renamed the Pharmacy Wagner's Clifford Pharmacy as sign of his commitment to the Clifford community.
- Medication Therapy Management
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill your medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your list of prescriptions.
Request a refill and delivery with a single click.